ADURA®Max is available in today’s most popular decors and features our innovative HydroLoc™ waterproof core—making it the perfect choice for your most challenging rooms. The result is a beautiful, durable, quiet and comfortable floor that can be enjoyed right away. ADURA®Max can stand up to the most active households and offers the industry’s best wear, scratch and stain resistance.
- ADURA®Max is an expanded polymer core floor (also known as WPC)
- ADURA®Max dampens sound by 30%, for more peace and quiet in homes with multiple stories, plus those with media rooms, music rooms and kids play spaces
- Can be installed over existing hard surface floors, including those with grout lines (like ceramic tile)
- Features a thicker, more rigid waterproof core called HydroLoc™
- Features ScratchResist®, a premium scratch resistant surface protector, which helps keep floors looking newer, longer.
- Available in both planks and tiles
- All Mannington floors are FloorScore® certified which means they are independently tested and meet stringent indoor air quality standards. This certification also qualifies all of our floors for low VOCs
learn more at Mannington Adura® Flooring
Mannington Adura® Flooring
Adura is the next generation of luxury vinyl, and the fastest growing category in the flooring business. Why? Adura provides the look and elegance of wood, tile, or stone without the worry! Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and installation options, Adura delivers award-winning fashion to your home. With proprietary technology, Adura is engineered to look and feel like the real thing, easy to maintain, and is backed up by a limited lifetime residential/6 year light commercial warranty.
Profile | Website | Design Tools | Warranty | Install | Maintain