Choosing the Right Carpet - Quality Carpet and Installation from the Industry's Leading Manufacturers from Fashion Carpet & Rug - Serving the Manassas Area
Nothing helps a room feel cozy and intimate like carpet. At Fashion Carpet & Rug, they carry carpet in a variety of colors, patterns, and weaves from the industry's leading carpet manufacturers, like Mohawk Carpet, ShawMark Carpet, Anderson Tuftex Carpet, Milliken Commercial Carpet, Mohawk Floorscapes® - all the better to accent your decor and walls. What's more, many of their brands are designed to be stain-resistant, which is perfect for those with children or pets.With its nearly unlimited color and texture choices, carpet offers versatility like no other flooring option.
Why choose carpet?
There are many benefits to using carpeting, including:
- Comfort - Nothing beats the softness of carpet flooring.
- Durability - Quality carpets with the right care can last for many years.
- Variety - With its large selection of colors, textures and patterns, carpeting can be tailored to complement any decor.
- Safety - As a non-slick surface, carpet flooring puts safety first.
- Noise reduction - Carpet reduces echoes and noise to lower levels of the home.
Choosing the right carpet
Carpeting comes in many varieties. Consider these factors as you shop for carpet flooring:
- Material. The most common carpeting is made of nylon. It's comfortable, durable, and stain resistant. Other options include wool, polyester, and olefin, each with unique characteristics.
- Color and style: Dark colored carpet can add intimacy to a room, but they can also show every piece of lint attracted to the floor. Lighter colors can brighten a room, but can also soil easily. From berber to plush, the color and style combinations of carpet flooring seem endless.
- Quality: Like most investments for your home, carpet flooring comes in a variety of grades - and you often get what you pay for. Lower cost carpets may need to be replaced sooner, so the overall investment won't pay off.
Many Colors and Styles to Choose From
There are many styles of carpeting to choose from: Hand Carved/Artistic Carpets, Sculptured/Cut & Loop, Commercial Cut/Uncut, Commercial Cut/Uncut (pattern), Custom Carpet, Children/Juvenile Carpet, and more. Visit their showroom on 8618 Centreville Road in Manassas to view their complete selection.
Before you buy
Carpet may seem like a simple element in your home - but choosing the right carpeting can be a challenge. The qualified carpeting experts at Fashion Carpet & Rug can help you carefully balance your flooring budget against quality and home decor considerations to ensure your carpet selection looks great and can stand the test of time. When it comes time to installing your new carpet, their professional installers will treat your project as their top priority.
Fashion Carpet & Rug - Proudly serving the Manassas area since 1988. Call them today at 703-3612266 for your consultation - they look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE:Fashion Carpet & Rug does not carry every style of carpeting. Check with them first about a particular product or to see if your product choice is available for special order.
#AxminsterCarpet #BerberCarpet #CarpetBase #Carpeting #Children #JuvenileCarpet #Commercial(tufted) #Commercial(woven) #CommercialCarpet #CommercialCutPile #CommercialCutPile(pattern) #CommercialCutPile(texture) #CommercialCut #Uncut #CommercialCut #Uncut(pattern) #CommercialCut #Uncut(texture) #CommercialLoopPile #CommercialLoopPile(pattern) #CommercialLoopPile(texture) #CommercialPrintedCarpet #CushionBackCarpeting #CustomCarpet #HandCarved #ArtisticCarpets #Indoor #OutdoorCarpet #NeedlepunchCarpets #Saxony(plush) #Saxony(textured) #Sculptured #Cut&Loop #ShagCarpet #SpikeResistantCarpet #Velvet(woven) #WoolCarpets